What's on offer?
- A training needs analysis for your business, identifying the skills you need to support your business ambitions
- Flexible training - pick full qualifications or mix and match individual units to suit your business
- On-the-job vocational training to meet individual and business needs including taught learning, workplace assessment, distance learning and online learning
- Learning pathways for your employees enabling them to progress within your organisation onto higher level qualifications or apprenticeships
- Recognised accredited qualifactions and training courses to enhance your employees' skills.
How could it benefit you?
- A more efficient business with improved profatability
- A highly skilled workforce delivering quality outputs for your customers and improving business performance
- Improved staff satisfaction and motivations, reducing staff turnover
- A wider appeal to new recruits
- Competitive advantage in your marketplace and improved chance of winning new business.
Skills Support for the Workforce (SSW):
SSW is co-financed by the Education and Skills Funding Agency and the European Social Fund. This means you can access a wide range of training at no cost* to your business.
*Subject to eligibility
Skills Support for the Workforce is all about progress, They can help you progress your career, education and business.
"Everything was well organised from the start and we had a mixture of on and off site training, so we could upskill our key staff with minimal disruption to production. Two staff members have been promoted since the training to more senior positions. Attending this bespoke management course gave them confidence to move forward in their careers." - Manufacturing business SSW beneficiary
Who's it for?
SSW focuses on small and medium sized businesses (less than 250 employees) based in the Greater Cambridgeshire and Greater Peterborough LEP area.
Individuals taking up funded training** through SSW must be:
- Legally resident in the UK
- Able to take paid employment in the UK
- Employed or self-Employed
- Aged 16 or above
**other eligibility may apply
SSW also offers training for individuals at risk of redundancy or recently made redundant.
Serco has already supported 7,000+ businesses and 20,000+ learners through the SSW service.
Contact the skills team today to talk about training for your business:
- Twitter: @serco_ssw